Last updated: December 06, 2016
Port de la Lune Comptoir du Jazz (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://portdelalune-comptoirdujazz.com/ website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number (“Personal Information”).
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a Children under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Subscribe to Mailing List
Download the App Now
- Jazz Music: Its Origin and InventorDecember 2, 2017
- Traveling Anytime Soon? Check Out the World’s Best Jazz ClubsSeptember 29, 2017
- 2016: The Year’s Five Best Jazz AlbumsAugust 7, 2017
- Jazz 101: Tips for Those Who Want to Learn JazzJune 28, 2017
- Three Jazz Musicians You Should Listen ToMay 27, 2017
- Jazz Dance: Similarities with Jazz Music and Ballet DanceApril 12, 2017
- An Introduction to the Jazz Guitar ScaleMarch 1, 2017
- 5 Important Things You Need to Learn About Jazz MusicJanuary 21, 2017
- 5 Tips On Buying The Best Turntable Record Players For Your Home StudioDecember 18, 2016
- Three Characteristics of a Good Jazz ImproviserDecember 6, 2016
- Three Elements Essential to Jazz MusicDecember 6, 2016
- Jazz Music: Its Origin and Inventor